The start of this blog is evidence that I really can no longer contain my excitement for my Eastern journeys this summer. It also, of course, serves as an excellent form of procrastination from my final exam. This being a bit self defeating as I know only too well that if I don't pass I can't go travelling anyway. Fingers crossed!
The plan once leaving Wales is to bus it down to Heathrow, hop on a plane to Dubai for three weeks where I can sun myself to my hearts content... as well as embarking on an intense fitness regime to get into some form of physical shape ready for the backpacking element of my summer adventures! I have also, (almost unfairly might I add!), been told to put together some form of itinerary so that we know where we're going and don't get lost -which I maintain is part of the fun! (Or, before this gets held against me when I'm hot, tired and grouchy in the middle of some thick jungle, is sometimes fun.)
After Dubai, theres a two-week period to get finer details sorted, including facing my phobia of injections. Then a quick three-day trip back up to Wales before flying to Phnom Penh via Istanbul and Bangkok.
In brief, our two and a bit month adventure will take us travelling through South East Asia exploring Cambodia, Thailand, Laos and Vietnam. As well as anywhere else our budget can stretch to!
Let the countdown begin...
http://abrunetteabroad.blogspot.co.uk/
0 comments:
Post a Comment